Thursday, January 28, 2010

Advancing Confidently

I am a first-time blogger, and I am very excited about this blog-venture. This blog will largely chronicle my efforts toward my 2010 Goals and Resolutions (more on this later), and I hope that this will serve as a forum to get suggestions and inpirations from my dear friends around the globe

In addition to just jumping on the blog-wagon (everyone has one these days, no?), I decided to start this blog for a few reasons:

1) Accountability: I hope that reporting periodically on my progress against my Goals and Resolutions will help me to stay more committed. I will be able to celebrate my successes and solicit help in challenging times. I think this will also be a great record of the progress that I have made over the course of the year.

2) Community: If there's one thing that I've learned over the past year, it is that it is both impossible and unnecssary to do things alone. I hope that my dear friends in CA, CO, NY, Korea, and PA will continue to be a source of strenght and motivation for me, and that this blog will serve as a forum for that community.

3) Do Something New: Why not?

So here's to "advancing confidently"...in which direction remains to be seen!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Looking forward to reading your chronicles my dear. :)

    ReplyDelete